GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Rules of processing the personal data
According to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) please find below the basic information concerning the processing of personal data:
The Controller, that means the entity processing Your personal data is Manex Sp. z o.o., which can be contacted as follows – by email at the address: email@example.com, by post: Manex Sp. z o.o.; Al. Słowackiego 39, 31-159 Kraków, Poland or by phone: +48-12-6311070.
In all cases regarding the processing of personal data and using the rights connected with the data processing You can contact using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the company’s head office address with a note: PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
We will process Your personal data for the following purposes:
- to reply to Your enquiries (legal basis: Art. 6, Par. 1(b) GDPR;
- to sign and perform the agreement (legal basis: Art. 6, Par. 1(b) GDPR;
- to fulfill our obligations provided by law, including in particular issuing and storage of invoices and accounting documents (legal basis: Art. 6, Par. 1(c) GDPR;
- to promote our products and services (legal basis: Art. 6, Par. 1(a) and (f) GDPR;
- to maintain the documents as evidence for archival purposes, for potential determination, investigation and defense against claims, for ensuring the safety of persons and property on the basis of our legitimate interest (legal basis: Art. 6, Par.1 (f) GDPR.
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the specified purposes for which they have been collected according to the rules determined by law including the securing of potential claims for the period of 6 years.
In case of the data processing for marketing purposes on the basis of Your consent (Art. 6, Par. 1(a) GDPR, Your personal data will be stored until the date of Your consent withdrawal.
Your personal data will be revealed only to the following categories of recipients:
- entities authorized to receive them under the applicable law;
- entities processing the data on our behalf, that means the entities which process the data as our subcontractors under the agreement and according to our instructions.
Please be informed that according to the law You have the following rights:
- the right of access to personal data and to receive information on data categories and the purpose of its processing as well as to receive its copies;
- the right to rectify the incorrrect and complete the missing data as well as the right to be forgotten, that means that You have the right to erasure the data processed illegally and without reason (for example the data are no longer necessary for purposes for which they have been collected);
- the right to raise the objection against the data processing and the right to limit the data processing. In such case – after examining Your request – we will not be entitled to process Your personal data unless we prove the existence of important legitimate reasonable grounds for its processing, superior to the interests, rights and freedoms of person to whom such data are concerned or for determination, investigation and defense against claims;
- the right to transfer the processed data by automatic means what gives You the right to demand that the personal data would be transferred by us directly to the other data controller if this is technically feasible;
- the right to withdraw Your consent at any time without affecting the conformity of the processing law which was agreed on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal (provided that the data processing is being carried out on the basis of Art. 6, Par. 1(a) or Art. 9, Par. 2(a) GDPR;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Polish Data Protection Office, if You consider that the processing of Your personal data is being carried out in breach of the provisions of GDPR.
Providing the data for the purpose of signing and performance of the agreement is voluntary, however not providing the data will result in the lack of possibility of its performance.
In case of Your consent for the data processing for marketing purposes providing the data is voluntary and Your consent can be withdrawn at any time.